Yeah, yeah, I know.
I actually have had a lot to say recently but I'm trying to do the "adult thing" and keep it to myself. You know, the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say..." Grr.
But don't worry. If "it" keeps up any longer I'm gonna have to say something cause I just can't take it any longer. (And by the looks of things it's no where near the END. Keep milking it for all it's worth Pretty Little Reapers. )
Other than that I've been busy and haven't really had time to sit down and write a real entry. Gonna see if I can sneak one in on Saturday since I'm gonna take a break from pool. (I know!)
So that's it for now. Bleh.
I actually have had a lot to say recently but I'm trying to do the "adult thing" and keep it to myself. You know, the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say..." Grr.
But don't worry. If "it" keeps up any longer I'm gonna have to say something cause I just can't take it any longer. (And by the looks of things it's no where near the END. Keep milking it for all it's worth Pretty Little Reapers. )
Other than that I've been busy and haven't really had time to sit down and write a real entry. Gonna see if I can sneak one in on Saturday since I'm gonna take a break from pool. (I know!)
So that's it for now. Bleh.
I'm confused about why you think THEY are "milking" it. When you win a big event, people are interested in you. That's how it goes when you are good at what you do. It shouldn't end anytime soon. They deserve the publicity and hopefully endorsements and everything else that comes along with being talented, successful pool players. Don't be a hater... it's not a good look.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great win. All wins are great wins and winning a huge national
ReplyDeleteevent, even better. They were congratulated and the event was
celebrated.
To continue to celebrate it, to keep basking in your one shining moment
- it's just a little...egotistical? Overbearing?
When is the moment suppose to be over? Not for them, obviously it's a
good thing and they should feel good about it, but for the rest of us?
When can we all stop hearing about it? It's getting to be like old men
tell you about their high school football exploits...over and over
again...
By the way, they are not the first team out of NY to win a national
event. It was done previously by another group of women, twice, out of
the same room, who are just as attractive and more talented. (And I
don't believe the room threw them a party when they won.)
The reason you didn't hear about it months after the win was they were
also more humble about it.
How is KOD milking their win by Stroke putting them on the cover? I have not heard any of them run around and sing "we are the champions." Yeah they post on their Facebook that they won and so did you Brooklynjay when you won your league finals, Predator tournament and your apa. You post that on your blog and Facebook that I know of. So I guess you are milking it too.
ReplyDeleteSo what the room threw them a party. Who said anyone needed to to be there other than KOD? If you do not agree with the party than do not go to the room anymore. This seems more like a problem that you have with the owner. I feel bad for the team that won twice and never got a party. Maybe they should stop playing at that room, never wear the room stickers at any tournament, and talk to the owner. People talk so much shit about the room and how it should be run, but people keep going back anyway.
People talk so much shit when these girls started playing saying that they are just looks and that they can win anything. Now that they win something you guys need to take it away by saying they are over celebrating. The room threw the party and Stroke decided to put them on the cover. Maybe if these "haters" did not talk shit about them when they first started playing then maybe they would be able to accept their win.
Pool players will never grow up.
I choose to be anonymous in my last post because I am a friend of yours. I am just tired of hearing and reading your rants about KOD. I am sure there are other people that are annoyed by their success but they choose not to go around complaining for the whole world to hear. I have tried speaking to you about it in person but you would not stop. So I will have to do it publicly as you do about your jealousy.
ReplyDelete