Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Food Porn

Just a couple of pictures of the lovely meal the Monkey made me on Tuesday. It's just her 4th attempt at cooking too!




Posted by Picasa


I'm on a little break from pool, just to clear my head a bit, but with leagues tomorrow, the Predator Tour's first stop this Saturday and APA leagues on Sunday it's a very short break. I think I just have to keep playing and hope that the slump's gonna eventually end.

Wish me luck - and tell me what you think of the food pics.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    The pictures look great! Tomato, mozzarella, and basil was one of the first things I made when I started cooking as well. It's impossible to go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    super jealous... is that caprese? that's one of my personal faves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Yeah caprese is one of our faves too, so yummy and easy to make..
    oh the stuffed mushrooms were stuffed w/BACON (everything tastes better w/bacon)
    followed by shrimp scampi w/linguine (theres more shrimp but they ended up at the bottom - slippery little fkers)
    and real garlic bread..
    overall the meal was not a failure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:19 PM

    you don't look Itallian. food looks good

    ReplyDelete